Monday, February 7, 2011

I Write Like...

Well, I saw a Tweet from Amanda Hocking posting a website that analyzes your text and tells you which author you write most like. This is who I got:


I write like
Stephenie Meyer

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!



I take this as a bittersweet compliment because I absolutely love her books, but I've also been told from many people that she is not that great of a writer. So, maybe I've got some good creativity, but I need to work on my writing skills.

But on to other news. I've been taking a bit of a break from my writing for the past week. I did some big revisions but now I'm waiting to see what will happen next. This novel is just as much as a surprise for me as it will be for my readers. I need to do some outlining and such now, and then I'll finish up the little bit I have left.
Technically, the novel is already written, but I'm changing some things around. I expect it to be released sometime in March or April.

Other than that, I've been watching some Desperate Housewives that my friend Amanda got me hooked on. It's pretty awesome, let's just leave it at that. Watch it.

I'm currently reading Amanda Hocking's series called My Blood Approves and let me tell you it is SO GOOD. I basically can't put it down, but I'm trying to read through Wisdom (Book number four) as slowly as I can since the fifth book isn't out yet and I have no idea when it will be out. Check out her books, she is a really talented writer and she's got an awesome story about self-publishing and such.

I've also been thinking about my next series. I'm not sure when I'll start writing it, but I know it's going to be focused around Human Trafficking. Some fiction work based on facts about what really happens in that world. 

Anyway, gotta keep reading. Just wanted to send you all a little update.

No comments:

Post a Comment