Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally finding my way

   Things are really starting to look up over here. Not that they haven’t been already, I’ve had a wonderful marriage so far and live on a tropical island that most refer to as paradise. What could go wrong? Well actually a lot, but that’s for a different day. Let’s just say, I’m finally finding my way.


     My day to day routine consists of:

Waking up around 10:00 A.M.
Feeding and letting my puppies out.
Eating a bowl of Essentially Me cereal, (the knock off Special K stuff).
Then, getting back in bed to sit on the computer and check my Facebook, then my email, and all that other boring good stuff. 

BUT OH HAS EVERYTHING CHANGED.

Basically for the past few months, I’ve been writing my first full-length novel entitled Imagine Peace.
I’m almost done with it, but I’m doing some major revisions right now. And thankfully, I have a great friend who is a photographer and is creating my cover. 

Along with that, I’m starting college! WHOO HOO! Although, as excited as I am, I’m a tad disappointed simply because it’s school.

No comments:

Post a Comment